Friday, September 7, 2012

Makeup Lesson Special!!


Ladies can you answer yes to any of the following?

-I want to know how to do a smokey eye but not look like a streetwalker?
-I love purple eye shadow but how do I wear it?
-My look has been the same for over 2 years
-False eye lashes are so cool but I could never put them on myself
-I need an everyday look that takes less than 15 mins
-Whats a day to night look and how do I do that?
-My skin has changed and now nothing looks right no me?
-My teenager has discovered makeup...now she needs to learn how to wear it!

If you answered "yes" to any of the above then you need to come in and do a makeup lesson in the fabulous Blush Boudoir Studio. Since we now have a new gorgeous makeup area in the studio I thought what better way to promote it than to offer a special on makeup lessons for our wonderful clients! Here are the details:

Private lesson- 60-90 mins of private instruction answering all your questions. We will work on your current look and what you would like to achieve. We will also look through your own makeup bag to see what is working and what may need some help. This will also include a product recommendation sheet as well as a detailed face chart of what we work on. $75.00

BFF Lesson- all of the above but with a friend! $60.00 pp

Group Lesson- 3-6 people. This will be up to a two hour class and include wine and snacks. This will include all the above but focus more on day to night looks for you and your friends. If you have particular concerns this class can also be customized to your needs. $55.00 pp

If you are interested in scheduling for a Blush Makeup session please contact us for times and availability.

                                 
                                                          Michelle@avogueidea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment