Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lash Love A Vogue Idea Beauty Artistry Dayton/Cincinnati


I gave in finally and got the lash extensions and all I can say is that I am in love. I have been told that this would happen and when I got them I would never want to go back. Everyone was right but the best part is how they make me feel. They are so natural that I dont feel the need to wear makeup all the time. (yes I still love all my crazy makeup) but there is something freeing about having dream lashes and then putting on red lipstick and going on with your day. I cannot say enough good things about Angie the owner and lash artist who did mine at Enhance Spa and Lash studio. She was informative, thorough and I left there feeling like a new woman. She has a great thing going at her dream salon and I know that I and several other ladies will be long time clients :)

http://www.enhancespaandlashstudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment