Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome Carrie!!!




We would like to welcome Carrie Aiello as our newest team member at A Vogue Idea! Carrie's flair and love for fashion and hair made her a perfect match. You can visit Carrie for all your hair needs at Salon Ventures in Beavercreek or on location with the Vogue team. We can tell you one thing, you wont be disappointed Carrie is a true artist at what she does and we are thrilled to be working with her!!!

Here is little but about her:

"As someone who has always been fascinated with artistic media, I decided to enter the beauty industry. Hair designing became an instant passion for me.

I have had the honor of apprenticing under and learning from some incredibly talented and experienced stylists, and have worked as an educator for entry-level stylists. Whenever I get the chance, I love to do photo shoots that showcase the avant-garde and vintage styles I’ve created.

I specialize in hair color, style coaching, and corrective work. I welcome opportunities to help my clients solve problems and make changes so they can feel beautiful. My career as a hair stylist has been extremely rewarding for me, and I look forward to many more years of this fantastically fun job!"

No comments:

Post a Comment